Filmkraft LLC ("us", "we", or "our") operates the http://www.filmkraft.tv website (the "Service"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Personal Data: Information that can be used to identify or contact an individual.
- Usage Data: Data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself.
2. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Personal Data: We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Job Title
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Usage Data: We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
3. Use of Data
Filmkraft LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, unless you have opted not to receive such information
4. Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Filmkraft LLC
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability